I'll first discuss the posters, which will help to distinguish the differences in Version A versus Version B. This album release includes 3 different posters, which is the main reason why I chose to buy 3 albums. All 3 posters are of Woollim's usual poster dimensions, and this time the image quality is much crisper than Golden Child's grainy Gol-Cha! posters.
Woollim is really investing a lot into this comeback. All 3 posters have the "Golden Film" logo. "Golden Film" is the short film that the members filmed, which is like an extension to the "It's U" music video.
Now I'll discuss the photobooks in depth. I'll talk about both Version A and Version B in parallel, then I'll deviate and point out details that are unique to each version. Each photobook contains 120 pages.
Now I'll discuss the tracklist. This mini album contains 6 tracks:
- 奇跡 (기적) - (Miracle) is the intro track. The first 3 tracks of this album are compared by SWEETUNE! SWEETUNE is my most favorite composer as they created many of Infinite's earlier titles, and I'm so happy that they are now working with Golden Child.
- 너라고 (It's U) - is a really fun track with an energetic choreography to match. I'm so proud of Golden Child for receiving much recognition for performing this track live with their stable vocals despite such a tough choreography.
- Lady - this is a beautiful song that showcases Y's vocals along with Joochan's. While I love hearing the 2 main vocals, I'm disappointed that Bomin and Jaehyun don't have any lines.
- Crush - this song is definitely the most different of Golden Child's tracks due to its rock sound, and it took me a few times before I fell in love with it.
- 모든 날 - (All Day) is a sad ballad that fits so well with Jaeseok's situation. 2 members who worked on "DamDaDi" also worked on this track.
- I'm Falling - Razer of Rphabet (another composer of many of Infinite's more recent works) worked on this track. I'm so proud of Jibeom for receiving many lines in this song!
Overall, I love everything about this comeback! The songs are beautiful, the albums are beautiful, EVERYTHING is beautiful. I can't wait to see what else Golden Child has in store for this year!