Pages

Monday, December 19, 2022

Ordering My Golden Child W GROUND Pop-Up Store Woollim Mall Merch

To celebrate Woollim's 20th anniversary, Woollim Mall (powered by Everline) opened up pop-up store W GROUND from September 17th, 2022 through September 25th, 2022. This store sold new merchandise for current artists Nam Woohyun, Lee Sujeong, Golden Child, Rocket Punch, Drippin, and Kwon Eunbi and held special events such as gacha machines, fansigns, and video calls.

The merchandise and corresponding events were exclusive to the pop-up store, until September 25th at 9PM KST (30 minutes after the application period closed) Woollim announced that Golden Child's photobook and Drippin's behind book would be open for online preorders that would also qualify for their associated fansign and video call events. And then on September 28th, Woollim announced that online sales for the pop-up store goods would also be available starting on September 29th at 12PM KST until goods are sold out.

I checked Woollim Mall at 12:05PM KST on September 29th, and all pop-up store items were listed. For the photobinder index, Y's was already sold out. As many products were already sold out at the pop-up store but could be preordered to be shipped at a later day, I thought more items would be sold out during the beginning of online sales, but perhaps they did produce more goods in anticipation of online sales. I checked again on November 16th KST, and Bomin's keyring is also sold out, along with the masking tape and trading card packs.

I'm really truly grateful to my friend for enduring so much to get me everything I had requested. I cannot express how much this means to me, and just how happy I am with all these items and knowing that my collection now includes pop-up store goods (I don't have any NIT Shop merch >.<).

As much as I identify being a Woollim stan (for their artists and always releasing quality music!), ever since the announcement of Golden Child's US tour, I've shifted my focus solely on Golden Child. They definitely make me exponentially happier and with the amount of merch being released now in comparison to during debut, I know I need to budget and prioritize (not to mention how all of this happened prior to the announcement of Golden Child's second tour...)...so anyways, my future unboxing review will be only for Golden Child's merchandise from W Ground!

Golden Child W GROUND Pop-Up Store Official MD:

Offline Goods:
  • 2022 GOLDEN CHILD 1ST PHOTOBOOK 'THE'
  • TRADING CARD (RANDOM 5EA)
  • GLASS CUP
  • PHOTOBINDER INDEX (SELECTIVE PURCHASE BY MEMBER)
  • ACRYLIC KEYRING & PHOTOCARD SET (SELECTIVE PURCHASE BY MEMBER)
  • MASKING TAPE
While my friend was able to get majority of the items at the pop-up store, she did have to order the Donghyun keyring for me, which arrived at my Korean address on October 12th KST.

Pre-Order:

These premium pictures are truly exclusive to the pop-up store, though they were only for preorders to be shipped in the future.
  • Group Premium Picture Frame
  • Personal Premium Picture Frame (selective purchase by member)
People started receiving their individual member frames on November 24th. I received my individual member frames at my Korean address on November 25th KST, and the group frames on November 30th KST.

Original Woollim Mall Goods:

Along with the exclusive pop-up store merchandise, the physical pop-up store also carried the below items that were released during Woollim Mall's launch but still haven't sold out (though I believe the light stick was added for online purchase in June 2021 in line with Goldenness 3rd generation recruitment).
  • GOLDEN CHILD OFFICIAL LIGHT STICK
  • GOLDEN CHILD CAP
  • GOLDEN CHILD LIGHT STICK POUCH
  • GOLDEN CHILD ECOBAG
  • GOLDEN CHILD CINEMA KIT
  • GOLDEN CHILD PHOTO SET
My Goods:
This is everything my friend was able to get for me at the pop-up store! I can't express how happy I am to have all of this! (As for the Donghyun keyring, it arrived much later so it's not pictured here). From the original Woollim Mall goods, I was able to get the hat, ecobag, and light stick pouch, which were the 3 items I was missing. As for the W Ground merch, I was able to get everything, except for a full set of the trading cards.
Here is a closeup of the exclusive W Ground freebies: the shopping bag, the poster, and various artist pins from the gacha events.
And here are the premium picture frames! I'm so happy to have gotten all 10, especially when Golden Child had a new photoshoot just for W Ground as opposed to using extra photos from their most recent comeback like the other artists.

I'll blog about all these goods in my upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment