Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2017

[Update] Golden Child: Gol-Cha! 1st Mini Album Photocards

I had originally preordered 3 copies of Golden Child's debut album Gol-Cha!, which I reviewed here. Each album comes with 2 random photocards out of 11 and 1 random frame card out of 11. Somehow I convinced myself to buy 2 more copies and try to collect OT11.

I ordered 2 copies of Gol-Cha! from Ktown4u on Friday, September 22nd. The biggest selling point for me was this order only cost $30.62 USD including shipping, which makes each card $5.10 USD. This is cheaper than my original order of 3 copies costing $48.86. However that makes each card $5.43, which I now realize is actually not a big difference...

As the album had already been out for 3 weeks, there were no more posters available with my purchase. My order was shipped out on Monday, September 25th, and arrived on Tuesday, October 10th. My albums were wrapped in several layers of bubblewrap and placed inside a relatively flat cardboard box.
For the first album, the cards were slipped in pages 11 and 12. So much Seungmin^^
For the second album, the cards were slipped in pages 23 and 24. Hehe another Bomin peeking out^^
Here are the cards I pulled from these 2 albums. In all my years of unboxing Infinite goods, I had the worst luck pulling my bias Myungsoo. Not only that, I consistently pull Sungyeol who I still have conflicted feelings about since my experience in the summer of 2014. I wasn't sure how my luck would carry over to Golden Child, but now I was able to pull my bias Bomin...twice! 
To summarize, from my first 3 albums I pulled the following above.
Now with my new pulls, after several trades and in the middle of another trade, my current collection looks like the above. 

I am still trying to collect OT11 without being too excessive in buying more albums. It makes me worry how many albums I'll buy for future comebacks...

I'll do another post as my Golden Child photocard collection grows. I decided that buying 5 albums is enough, and for the remaining cards it'd be easier to purchase individually or continue to trade.

For those interested in trading:

Have:
Photocard: Bomin

Want:
Photocard: Jibeom, Donghyun, Joochan
Frame Card: Y (Daeyeol, Jangjun, Jaehyun, and Donghyun all on the way via eBay bidding; Joochan on the way via a trade)

No comments:

Post a Comment