Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Golden Child Photocard Collection

Golden Child has earned a very special place in my heart along with Infinite, as Golden Child is the first group that I felt the need to collect everything by them. As I've finally received the last card I was missing, this will be a quick post of my photocard collection from Golden Child's album releases.

Gol-Cha!: 1st Mini Album
Golden Child's first release, with 11 members, includes a frame card and a photocard per member, for a total of 22 goods. I absolutely love the baseball concept, which unfortunately isn't in the album photobook, but I'm so happy that this concept is used for the photocards.
Here is the backside of the 11 photocards, displaying the members' printed messages and autographs.

奇跡 (Miracle): 2nd Mini Album
Golden Child's first comeback, with 10 members, includes a student ID card, a photocard, and a name patch per member, for a total of 30 goods. This time Woollim hit me with another weakness of mine, the school concept. The ID card and name patch are so unexpected and truly make the "Geumdong High School" a virtual reality.
Here is the backside of the 10 photocards, again with the members' printed messages and signatures. It's fun to compare the members' handwriting and autographs across eras.

I can't wait for Golden Child's future comebacks and to see what other types of goodies Woollim will include in their albums!

No comments:

Post a Comment