Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Nam Woohyun 식목일 (Arbor Day) Silver Ring Review

Infinite's Nam Woohyun held his first solo concert series, 식목일 (Arbor Day), over 3 days from November 2nd, 2018 to the 4th. There were 10 official merchandise items sold at the venue, with the most sought after probably being the silver ring due to just how limited it is. Woohyun had been unofficially advertising the tumbler and ring through selcas and during his schedules; seeing Woohyun actually using the ring makes this item even more special!
The ring was 45,000₩ at the venue and comes comes with a ring case and paper bag. Both the box and bag are in a shade like Tiffany Blue and have the concert logo printed in silver.
The backside of the bag has the product info. It seems like Woollim has been working with Stone Entertainment for Woollim artists' 2019 Season's Greetings and Woohyun's concert merchandise.
The ring is placed in a foam insert inside the box.
The Write.. logo with a stem of leaves, which matches the design of the other concert merchandise, is etched into the exterior of the ring as the main design. The inside has "NAM WOO HYUN" etched.
Inside also has "SILVER 925" etched, indicating that this is sterling silver.
As indicated on the official merchandise sheet Woollim published, the ring is a size 14 in Korean ring sizes. The band has a 0.125" thickness and the diameter inside is 0.6875".
The ring fits perfectly around my thumb, index finger, and middle finger. I never wear rings, but now that I have this one, it means a lot to me and I plan to wear it everyday! I'm really grateful that the size fits so well, as I wanted to wear it on my left index finger.
Overall, I'm so happy about this ring! The design is really pretty and it just feels special wearing it, and especially more special seeing Woohyun still wear his ring!

4 comments:

  1. This looks soooo coool. Thanks for the review. Planning to buy one once available. As expected, this ring is sold out in woolimmall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I hope Woollim Mall will release more of their jewelry, or maybe a version 3 in the future...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello! I'm sorry I might not be understanding your question. But the item was only on sale during Woohyun's concert, and then a second version was on sale during the opening of Woollim Mall.

      Delete