Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Golden Child Runebong Lightstick Video

I previously made an unboxing post about Golden Child's first generation official Goldenness fanclub membership here, which includes the lighstick. As requested, below is a quick video of Golden Child's official lightstick. Sorry in advance for the low quality - it's my second time posting a video on here!
Throughout the entire video, my runebong is on "reaction mode". When there is no sound, the lightstick cycles through the colors. Once there is sound, the lightstick reacts to the beat by changing its colors and speed. "What Happened" is my favorite Golden Child song^^

If there are other features of the lightstick that you would like to see in a video, please let me know and I will try to add it to this post as well!

2 comments:

  1. hello there. I just found out your blog from Hong Kong kpop stores from few years back and I scrolled to your blogs. I found out that you are a woollim baby. May I know if there are still runebong for sale? my cousin badly wants to buy one and I don't know where to find it. If you can email me then it will be very much appreciated. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Unfortunately you could only get the runebong within the Goldenness 1st gen kit or at the Goldenness Inauguration Ceremony fanmeeting last October. Hopefully they will sell it at a future Golden Child event!

      Delete