Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Singles Magazine October 2021 Review

Golden Child is featured in another magazine! This time Jaehyun and Bomin are featured in the October 2021 edition of the fashion, beauty, and life magazine Singles.
Jaehyun and Bomin's segment is titled "Share the youth" and contains 8 pages.
There are 3 bongbom photos, 2 individual photos of Jaehyun, and 2 individual photos of Bomin.
These are my favorite photos of the shoot, along with the individual Bomin photo on the last page! I love preppy uni look^^
I love how much dedication went into this shoot, like with how Bongbom have different outfits for every photo. But with all that dedication, I wish they could include more photos with each outfit^^
 

Overall, this is such an elegant pictorial, and the preppy uni concept here fits the fall weather perfectly! I love seeing Golden Child as models and am looking forward to seeing what concepts their future pictorials will have!

No comments:

Post a Comment