Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Etude House Soon Jung Hydro Barrier Cream and Golden Child Bomin Endorsement Photocards Review

Golden Child's Bomin has really built a name for himself with his various individual schedules and endorsements. I blogged a bit about Bomin's individual merch here, but I've added to my collection since then so I figured I'd make a quick post. I won't actually be blogging about the skincare product itself, but rather on the packaging and photocards.
Bomin has been an endorser for Korean beauty brand Etude House. In a previous post linked above, I blogged about Bomin standees that were included as freebies from purchasing the various versions of the Play Color Eyes Hersey's Kisses Brush Kit. There are specific other skincare products that also include 2 Bomin photocards.
I didn't really have any interest in any skincare moments, but this one really caught my eye and is applicable for the bonus 2 Bomin photocards via Ktown4u. From Etude's Soon Jung line, this is their Hydro Barrier Cream that comes in a cute milk carton packaging.
Information and instructions are printed in both English and Korean. You can open the packaging on this backside.
Opening the flap reveals two samples, along with the jar of cream.
The hydro barrier cream comes in a minimalist plastic jar, and the pH5.5 Relief Toner and 10-Free Moist Emulsion samples come in plastic bottles.
And here are the 2 Bomin photocards! I like how the photocards are a set instead of a random inclusion. These photocards have a glossy finish. 
The backsides of the photocards have Etude's logo.
Here is my updated mini Bomin collection! Included are the Ateen 2 Photo Essay Book and Peripera lip tint, My Dahlia fabric perfumes, and Etude House standees and photocards.

Overall, I'm so happy for Bomin and how he's been branching out in various fields! I'm excited to see what else is in store for Bomin!

No comments:

Post a Comment