Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2022

1st Look Magazine Vol. 243 (Golden Child Jaehyun and Bomin) Review

It has been quite a busy summer for Golden Child, from releasing their second Japanese single RATA-TAT-TAT to successfully completing their 10-stop US tour to performing at London's MIK Festival to making their long awaited Korean comeback as OT9 with 6th mini album AURA. And to add to that, Jaehyun and Bomin have a feature within the 243rd edition of Korean entertainment and lifestyle magazine 1st Look from August 4th, 2022.
As usual, this magazine is made of slightly nicer quality than a nice newspaper, and is large with dimensions (if held vertically) 10.25" by 15.25".
Here is a glimpse into Jaehyun and Bomin's segment titled "ANOTHER ME". (My Woollim stan heart is lowkey thinking about Sunggyu...)
Bongbom's segment includes 8 pages, starting off with this beautiful 2-page spread of Bomin.
I am in LOVE with both of these photos. I'm just so speechless!
I like that majority of bongbom's pictorial is large, high quality photos, and here above is the only text^^
Bongbom's segment finishes off with one last solo shot of Jaehyun, and 2 photos of Jaehyun and Bomin together. They looked absolutely perfect in all of these photos, I'd love if 1st look or the boys could post even more bts photos from this shoot^^

Overall, I didn't think I could love Golden Child even more but this magazine has proved me wrong. This really came at the perfect timing too, with Jaehyun and Bomin constantly top of mind ever since Golden Child's US tour and then a few weeks later having official physical content of just these two^^ This is probably my most favorite photoshoot by far!

No comments:

Post a Comment