The website advertises this product as a multi-use scrub that is also "all-in-one care" and uses real sugar. It uses five berries, which are blueberry, blackberry, cranberry, acai, and raspberry. It is a multi-use scrub that is all-in-one because it can be used to exfoliate your face, lips, and body. I have been using this scrub for a couple of months now and honestly I always thought it was solely for the body, as the name implies, so I'll have to test it out on my face and lips next time! Other included ingredients are sweet almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, safflower seed oil, some sort or orange oil, and honey.
I finally tested the scrub on my face, and it works so well! Because the sugar is so fine, it exfoliates the face really well, but be mindful that it is a bit rough so it might be too powerful for your face. As for lips, it always seems hard using a scrub for your lips in general, so I'd just stick to a toothbrush to exfoliate your lips instead.
- 200 grams of this scrub lasts awhile
- The scent is pleasant and smells like strawberry jam (but reminds me of those toy lip balms that little kids use)
- The scrub is rough and really exfoliates well
- It really is a multipurpose scrub, for the body and face
- The container is really durable; I dropped it in my shower from shoulder level and it survived the fall without a crack or scratch.
- The packaging could be cuter? Though honestly it doesn't matter when the product itself is nice