Pages

Monday, April 5, 2021

Golden Child Bomin Drama and Endorsement Merchandise Collection [Ateen 2, Peripera, My Dahlia, Etude House]

Golden Child's maknae on top Choi Bomin has already built quite the resume at his young age. From acting in dramas to endorsing clothing and beauty brands to MCing, he continues to shine in whatever field he tries! Starting with acting in web drama "Ateen 2" in April 2019, endorsements and fan meetings with the main cast followed, along with merchandise and beauty products centered around that drama. Additional individual endorsement partnerships continued, and I'm happy to have been able to collect a few along the way.

Here I'll be showing my various Bomin goods and endorsements, specifically:

  • Ateen 2: Photo Essay Book and Peripera Ink Matte Blur
  • My Dahlia: Fabric Perfume
  • Etude House: Hershey's Kisses Play Color Eyes Brush Kit and Standees

I don't have an unboxing review for the endorsement products since I don't actually use them and wouldn't be able to provide much. I previously reviewed the Ateen 2 Photo Essay Book which I'll provide the link later on, and here I'll also be going more in depth into the Etude House standees.

Ateen 2
At a time where there wasn't much Golden Child merchandise, I really wanted the Ateen 2 Photo Essay Book. And I thought a Korean book with Bomin would help me to practice my reading. I'm really grateful to have been able to find this book. I have an unboxing review of this book here.
Here is a closeup of the packaging and lip tint. It's interesting how Bomin's character here has an ear piericing; throughout the drama I was scared if he'd end up getting a piercing or not. There's also a profile on Bomin's character, whose English name is Zoo-Ha and includes birth date, blood type, astrological sign, and a school subject he enjoys.

My Dahlia
Bomin was an endorsement model for perfume brand My Dahlia in 2019, but it's a bit mysterious what happened with this partnership because one day the brand's Instagram removed any mentioning of Bomin...but anyways, he modeled this series of fabric perfumes, which can be found at Olive & Young. His sticker is taped onto the exterior packaging, and there is a different image per flavor. I'm really grateful to have been in Seoul for Golden Child's Future And Past concert and to have found these at Olive & Young^^
I was considering doing a review on these, but the lids are sealed off with another sticker (not of Bomin) and I didn't want to ruin it, and it's not like I would use these sprays anyways because I like to preserve. Regardless, I have these displayed on my shelf^^

Etude House
Bomin's latest partnership is with Etude House! By purchasing a Play Color Eyes Hershey's Kisses Brush Kit, a mini Bomin standee is included. The A version comes with the Milk Chocolate set, the B version comes with the Almond Chocolate set, and the C version comes with the Special Dark set. The C version standee is exclusive to Ktown4u. There is also another version standee that is given when purchased directly from Etude House Korea. I was able to find someone selling the A and C standees, and I bought the Version B set from Ktown4u. I don't really use makeup but I'm a sucker for cute packaging, so I'm happy to have just one of these Hershey's Kisses sets. I won't be doing an unboxing review of the set though.
The standees are made of sturdy foam and are packaged really well inside a rectangular foam board. Each standee also comes with 2 bases; the smaller base is about 1.75" in diameter (when measured from the straight edge, not the point), and the bigger base is about 2" in diameter.
The color of the base is different based on the version. The standee is about 8.5" tall with the base.
The foam is super high quality and thick, at 0.125" in width. The finish even feels like a ceramic tile, it's so smooth and polished and sturdy. To assemble the standee, I suggest not putting the base all the way up to Bomin's feet, or else it'll be rocky. The foot sticks into the base really well and feels very stable (so again I don't suggest sticking the base all the way up to the feet, because it's hard to bring back down because it's so tight).
These standees are so adorable and I'm really grateful to have them as part of my greater Golden Child collection. I can't wait to see what else Bomin's partnership with Etude holds, as well as Bomin's future projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment