Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Golden Child Golden Day Merchandise Review (Part 2 of 2)

I previously reviewed the Eco Bag, Badge Set, and Patch Set from Golden Child's Golden Day fan meeting here. In this post I will review the remaining items in my collection: the L Holder Set and the Poster Set.

L Holder Set
The L Holder Set cost 15,000₩ and comes in a clear plastic bag with the label that includes the holographic Woollim sticker.
This set includes 7 L holders, in order from top left to top right, then bottom left to bottom right. There are 2 group shots, and 5 paired shots. All these pairings are really adorable!
The backside of all 7 L holders has an aqua background with the Golden Day logo in the center.
The holders all have a glossy exterior finish. Here you can see that both sides are translucent.
The L holders have dimensions 8.6875" by 12.1875". I placed a regular piece of printed, 8.5" by 11" sized paper and you can see the text through the translucent folder. As expected on L holders, they are only meant to hold several pieces of paper.
Here is a closeup of the group shots, Jaehyun and Joochan, and Bomin and Jibeom.
Here is a closeup of the remaining pairings: Daeyeol and Y, Seungmin and Donghyun, and Jangjun and Tag.

Poster Set
The Poster Set cost 25,000₩ and comes in a sturdy cardboard tube. The poster tube is 17.75" tall and 2.75" in diameter.
The posters come rolled up and stored inside a clear plastic.
The other end of the posters has the plastic carefully covering the poster edges.
Here are the poster edges from the original side. You can see that some of the edges are a bit damaged, but it's not noticeable once you see the posters straight on.
This set includes 11 posters. In order, the first poster is a group shot, then from oldest to youngest.
Here is a closeup of the group shot, Daeyeol, and Y.
Here is a closeup of Jangjun, Tag, and Seungmin.
Here are Jaehyun, Jibeom, and Donghyun.
And lastly, here are Joochan and Bomin.
After much internal debate on rearranging my posters, I decided to replace my Infinite Paradise and 2015 Season's Greetings posters with Jibeom and Bomin's individual posters. I love seeing their refreshing and youthful smiles^^

Overall, I love both the L Holder Set and Poster Set. The spring picnic concept suits the boys so well. I've placed all the L holders along with my Infinite ones in an art portfolio book (because this is art!) And I'm happy to display 2 of the posters in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment