Pages

Monday, June 4, 2018

My Mini Korean Haul! June 2018 Edition

My friend spent the month of May in Korea, and brought back these items for me!
My friend attended Golden Child's first fan meeting Golden Day on May 22nd, and bought me some official merchandise from the event. Though she arrived in line before sales began, the lightstick and postcard set were already sold out within 30 minutes. On a different note, she also got me the photocard set from Infinite Rally III at a Kpop shop. I will blog about all of these goods, as well as the Snuper album, in future posts.
My friend also got me 2 free banners from Golden Day. The gold streamer is also from the event. And lastly, she got me the Jiae cup sleeve from her visit to NIT Cafe at the end of the month, as it was just Jiae's birthday a few days before.
My friend also graciously gave me her Sungkyu cup sleeve from NIT Cafe when she went earlier in the month, closer to Sungyu's birthday. The sleeve was provided by his fansite Douerky!

I'm so happy on this haul, especially when it's relatively difficult to find these goods online! I can't wait to use some of these goods during KCON NY 2018 to represent Golden Child and Goldenness.

No comments:

Post a Comment