Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Lovelyz: 2019 Season's Greetings Review

Now that I have Lovelyz' seasons' greetings for this year, I figured I should unbox it quickly as already one third of the year has passed! Woollim's 2019 season's greetings for Infinite, Lovelyz, and Golden Child all share the same format. I already blogged about Golden Child's 2019 Season's Greetings in full detail here, so for Lovelyz' I'll mainly focus on how the contents look rather than details like dimensions or finish. I blogged about purchasing Lovelyz' 2019 Season's Greetings at Choice Music here.
The season's greetings is packaged in a canvas pouch.
The pouch comes in an exterior sealed bag. The backside lists the contents of the season's greetings.
Here are how all the contents look inside the pouch. The zipper is purple, matching the color scheme.
Here are how all the contents were placed inside the pouch.
The special message card set comes with 10 photocards. On top is the purple card, followed by the group card, then each member's card from top left (Mijoo) to bottom right (Jin). These selcas all appear to be taken from the photoshoots.
Here are the backsides of the photocards. The first card has the QR code for the making of video, the second card has a general message, and the remaining cards have the members' individual messages.
My Golden Child postcard set arrived really curved. But my Lovelyz postcard seems to be okay. Sorry for the super blurry photo; it was hard finding a good angle without catching the reflection since the cards are glossy.
The postcard set contains 20 postcards from 2 photoshoots (I'll refer to them as the bold photoshoot and the pastel photoshoot). They were placed with 4 group photos on top then in age order from Yein to Babysoul, first with the bold shoot then the pastel shoot.
Here is the backside of the postcard.
Here is the photo diary.
Here is the back cover of the photo diary. I really like the pattern; it's simplistic but still girly with the heart design.
I really like this 2-page spread that shows every date of 2019, along with important Lovelinus dates (each member's birthday, Lovelinus anniversary, Lovelyz anniversary).
There is one group photo from the bold shoot to start out the monthly portion.
There is another group photo from the pastel shoot to start out the weekly portion.
The remaining sections include individual member shots in age order from Babysoul to Yein. It alternates from bold Babysoul to pastel Jiae to bold Jisoo, etc., then rotates to pastel Babysoul to bold Jiae, etc.
Here is Jisoo from the bold photoshoot.
Kei looks so adorable here in the bold shoot!
And here is classic Kei from the pastel shoot. I absolutely love this photoshoot and can't get over just how perfectly it suits Kei.
And finally onto the desk calendar! The backside has a nice pastel purple to match the pastel shoot and contrast with the bold shoot.
The first page is labelled "2019 YEAR with LOVELYZ" and again highlights the important Lovelinus dates.
For months January through August, each member gets one month in age order from Babysoul to Yein. The front side is from the bold shoot while the backside is from the pastel shoot.
This is such an elegant photo of Babysoul! It has really pretty composition.
I'm not so much a fan of the bold photoshoot, but this photo of Jiae is absolutely beautiful! I'm sad to have bought this calendar so late into the year, since I'm missing out of the four oldest.
And another beautiful composition. I love photos that play with mirrors.
And again, I cannot get enough of the pastel shoot. This is such a pretty photo of Yein.
The last 4 months contain a photo of each member, again in age order from Babysoul to Yein, all from the bold shoot. Here's the front side of December, with Sujeong.
And here's the backside of Yein.
Instead of a "2020 YEAR with LOVELYZ" page like Golden Child's and Infinite's, there is one more group photo from the bold shoot.
I've ran out of room to display my merchandise a long time ago, but I found this makeshift spot on my shelf for the desk calendar! Poor Myungsoo is hiding in the back though >.<

Overall, I'm really happy with this year's season's greetings! It's my first Lovelyz season's greetings, and I feel a bit foolish for not getting their merchandise sooner (other than their albums). I'm just happy to be able to enjoy the calendar for the rest of the year, then I'll cycle through the months next year to make up for my late purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment