Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Ordering My Woohyun A New Journey Albums and My Music Plaza Package

I decided to order from Music Plaza for the first time for both versions of Infinite Woohyun's 3rd mini album A New Journey. This album was released digitally on May 7th, 2019 and physically on May 8th. Based on the site's FAQ, preorders contribute to Hanteo and Gaon music charts. However with already released albums, Music Plaza's purchases from their suppliers already count on the charts, and you're simply buying albums that were already previously counted.

I pre-ordered on April 29th. The normal version cost $16.99, the big size limited version cost $31.99, and I chose the cheapest shipping option for $7.43 (USPS Media Mail Parcel), for a total of just over $56. When it comes to larger, bulkier items such as a big size limited version, I prefer to order from sites where shipping is free (like YesAsia) or where the shipping fee is already properly calculated (like Choice Music or Music Plaza) to avoid being asked for additional fees (like Ktown4u).
To my surprise, my package was already shipped out on May 9th. That means Music Plaza already received Woohyun's albums just a day after release! My package arrived on May 13th, just 5 days after the physical albums' release! This is the fastest I've received a pre-order and am so happy about it.
The albums arrived with one layer of thick bubblewrap inside a sturdy cardboard box that fit perfectly, allowing minimal sliding inside the box.
Inside my invoice were some freebies as well: a Stray Kids postcard and a set of BTS stickers.

Overall, I don't think I've been happier with an order! Super fast delivery and perfect condition. I'll definitely pre-order from Music Plaza again.

No comments:

Post a Comment