Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Infinite Comeback Slogan Towel Reviews

I bought some supposedly official Infinite slogan towels that were sold during their "Man in Love" and "Last Romeo" comeback promotions. I am so disgusted with myself, as I do think that my New Challenge towel is counterfeit...the authentication seal looks faulty and different from their others, and on the slogan itself the logo is cracked in the center. It's just...if I see anything Infinite and that seems legit...I have no rational thinking and I just have to buy it. Anyways...
The slogan towel comes folded in a vinyl plastic zipper pouch.
The towel itself is 23.5 inches by 7.5 inches. It is a black terry cloth towel with a gold vinyl print on top.

I feel a bit silly for buying these now (though I thrive on my Infinite memorabilia) because I wasn't actually able to use these slogan towels during Infinite's comeback stages though I was in Seoul during their "Back" promotion...the regret for not trying to go to music shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment