Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

My March 2020 Kmall Package

I'm still a fairly new customer to Kmall24.com, and decided to go with this site for ordering Rocket Punch's latest mini album and both the kit video and bluray version of Lovelyz' Alwayz 2 concert. I think partly why I haven't really looked into Kmall24 is because I'm unsure if my purchase would count towards the Korean charts (Hanteo and Gaon). Because I found just a good shipping deal here for preordering Lovelyz' concert sets, I figured I'd just tack on Rocket Punch's album into my order and if this one copy isn't counted on the charts, it wouldn't have made much impact anyways.

I ordered Rocket Punch's 2nd mini album Red Punch for $11.88 USD here, the 2019 Lovelyz Concert Alwayz 2 Kit Video for $48.40 here, and the 2019 Lovelyz Concert Alwayz 2 Blu-Ray for $58.63 here. Kmall24 had a great shipping deal for Valentine's Day where express shipping (choice of DHL or EMS) was under $19 for my order. My total came to under $138 with DHL shipping.
The Lovelyz concert sets were released on March 6th, 2020, and my package was shipped on March 9th via DHL. It arrived on March 10th! I was surprised at how huge the box was...a lot of room for the contents to shift around. The album, accompanying folded poster, and both box sets were stacked and tightly wrapped in several layers of bubblewrap.
I was pleasantly surprised that the box sets arrived in perfect condition! I'm always hesitant about buying box sets online because these tend to get damaged in the mail for me, but both of them arrived perfectly with no exterior imperfections. As for the album, the top corner had a minor dent and the poster didn't have to be folded so small. Regardless, I'm very happy with the condition, speed, and price of this purchase!

Update March 12th: I opened my Rocket Punch album, which should come with a photocard, bookmark, and sticker sheet, however the sticker sheet wasn't included! The album was sealed so it must be a manufacturing issue, but regardless I opened a help ticket with Kmall24. I'll update this post on any resolution.
Update March 24th: The Kmall24 staff were all very helpful and prompt in replying in English. They asked for photos of what I received, and they replied saying they'll contact the manufacturer. After days of no update, today I suddenly received a DHL package from Kmall24 to find the sticker sheet wrapped in several layers of bubblewrap! I was shocked at the royal service I got for receiving my sticker sheet and am so happy Kmall24 was able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment