Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Tenstar Magazine June 2020 Review

Golden Child's gag duo Jangjun and Jibeom have had quite the schedule together in June! They had a featuring in Tenstar magazine's June 2020 issue, were a part of the panel on "King of Masked Singer" and also advertising nail products for brand Dashing Diva. 

Pre-orders for the June issue of Tenstar began in late May and were quickly sold out on many places online, so I lost hope in trying to get a copy for myself. But then while browsing for where to pre-order Golden Child's Take A Leap mini album, I saw that Ktown4u still had Tenstar in stock and it included the 5 photocards! I ordered on June 14th and within the same day they shipped it out. Because there are delays with Korea Post due to Covid, the only available options were UPS and DHL. The magazine was under $9 USD and the cheapest shipping (UPS) was about $20 USD.
My magazine arrived on June 16th wrapped in several layers of bubblewrap with a larger bubble insulation on top to fill the space inside the sturdy cardboard box. Overall, I'm really satisfied at how quickly Ktown4u shipped it and how well packaged the magazine was, a great relief when I've never found a company I could fully trust.


I usually don't order magazines online unless if it's a really good deal or if I'm pre-ordering something else anyways. But this magazine was really special - a whopping 26-page featuring along with the cover dedicated to Jangjun and Jibeom, along with a set of photocards. I know oftentimes magazines come with such goodies, but my purchases usually don't include them, so I'm really happy this order did!
And here's the beauty~ The magazine came wrapped from the manufacturer.
The set of photocards came in a resealable clear plastic bag inside the wrapped magazine.
They say they're photocards, but they're really postcard sized! These postcards are really high quality with a matte finish.
The backsides have printed messages from the boys. Jibeom's message on his 3 cards are the same, and Jangjun's messages on his 3 are the same as well.
There's a cute page of Jangbeom on the table of contents.
And here is the beginning of Jangbeom's 26-page feature!
There are three photoshoots.
Here is Jibeom's famous "shielding my eyes from the light" pose~
This outdoor shoot is my favorite of the three!
Model material right here; Jibeom looks so good in this style, and he's back at it with a striped shirt^^
Wow Jangjun looks so serious and mature here!
Here is the sporty photoshoot. Jibeom looks so soft with that baseball cap, especially with the pink accent!
That statue reminds me of the one in "Wannabe".
I'm running out of commentary...but anyways they're cute and pull off the sporty look well!
Jangbeom really are model material.
They are too cute and playful together!
The last four pages show behind-the-scenes photos. These two pages show shots from the sporty shoot. The one with Jibeom holding the hoop behind him is too cute, and Jangjun dramatically holding the basketball!
The final two pages show behind-the-scenes photos from the remaining two photoshoots.

Overall, I'm so proud of Jangbeom for having such an extensive feature in a magazine! These two haven't been featured in magazines often, but they represented Golden Child so well and really put on a great cover and article. And again, I'm so happy to see 26 whole pages dedicated to the two, and for the magazine to include the postcard set! I can't wait to see what else these two have in store~!

No comments:

Post a Comment