Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Ordering from Romantic Crown Online

My love for the Korean clothing brand Romantic Crown, to no one's surprise, started with Golden Child. This brand has an overall casual preppy style, and what I love is that most items are unisex; the item pages even show male and female models so you can see various ways to style the product. The Golcha members wear pieces from this brand both off schedule and on schedule, with the most recent occurrence being some of the sweaters from Golden Child's 2022 Season's Greetings!

Since I've blogged about buying from Romantic Crown at their Gangnam flagship store here, I figured I'd also make a quick post about ordering from their online global store.

Romantic Crown has Korean, American (global), Chinese, and Japanese sites. I ordered through the global site, which accepts PayPal for an easy paying method. As a note, I checked out Romantic Crown's Black Friday sale, which applied to the Korean site but not the global site.

Right away I knew I wanted the Preppy Knit Cardigan in Oatmeal, which can be found here. This is the cardigan that Jaehyun wore for the upcoming season's greetings; it works even better because I love cardigans and cream shades (this perfectly describes the piece I bought in their store^^). This cardigan comes in S, M, L, and XL; I chose small. The cardigan is $89 USD, and with only one shipping option the shipping is $38.51 USD.

To make the most of the expensive shipping, I decided to also buy the Woman Lining Knit Vest in Navy, which can be found here. This vest comes in S and M; I chose small. Shipping for both the cardigan and vest together is $56.82 USD (shipping for just the vest alone would have been $38.31 USD).

I placed my order on November 17th. The website updates the the order status frequently so I was able to check when it shipped out. My order shipped out on November 23rd and a tracking number was provided on my shipment email as well as my order page. They used the domestic service Fastbox, which shipped my package within Korea before sending it overseas via EMS. From the Fastbox tracking page, they provided me the global tracking number which I was able to use on both Korea Post and USPS tracking sites.

I received my package via USPS on November 30th. The exterior packaging is a branded plastic bag which adds a nice touch.
My two items came each in their own clear plastic ziplock bag, and each article has their own tag. My cardigan also came with an extra button. As a note, there were no freebies included in my order, while I did receive a sticker sheet in my in-store order. On December 2nd, Romantic Crown posted on Instagram that they are doing a sticker sheet giveaway for their 21FW Child Childhood line while supplies last with links to both the Korean online site and global online site, so online orders do quality for freebies.
Here is the cardigan! This is a size small (as a reminder, this is a unisex piece), and it feels oversized for a comfy fit. I absolutely love the mismatched design, giving a nice spin on a staple preppy cardigan. This piece is definitely my style and it's a bonus that Jaehyun wore it in Golden Child's upcoming season's greetings^^

No comments:

Post a Comment