Now on to the tracklist! This album has six tracks. I'll give my brief opinion for each track.
- 'Intro (Evolution)' is a great lead-in song that has elements from the main track, 'BTD.'
- 'Before the Dawn (BTD)' is the main track. It begins with a fast and dramatic sound, and continues with this concept. The dance to this is also amazing, especially the 'scorpion dance,' which really shows Infinite's dancing skills.
- 'CAN U SMILE' is the original version of my most favorite Infinite song, 'Can You Smile (Remake)'. This version has a faster pace that showcases the instrumentals more than the remake version, which illustrates Infinite's singing abilities.
- 'Hysterie' fits very well with this album's concept. Like Sunggyu said, all of their songs could have been the main tracks, and he felt this song especially had that potential. (I've read so many Infinite articles that I don't remember where I got this from, or else I would have sited it).
- 'Voice of My Heart' is a beautiful ballad that adds balance to the tracklist. It's very soothing, contrasting the dramatic sounds of the other songs.
- 'I Don't Know' leaves a lasting impression as the last song on this album. The song starts out with repeated and dramatic '몰라' (mol-la) that stays imprinted in my mind.