In 2009, Missha began focusing on the American market, opening stores in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas, and launching the US website www.misshaus.com. This website is fully functioning in English, so it is very maneuverable for English speaking fans.
The prices definitely are more expensive than other Korean brands, but this company does seem to focus on quality rather than facade, so prices might be worth the quality.
Super Aqua Ultra Waterfull Cream
My skin is a combination of dry at the cheeks and oily at the t-zone. When I apply this cream to my entire face, it leaves a smooth and matte finish that evens out my dryness and oiliness. I used this as a night cream and when I woke up the next morning, majority of the cream was still on my face and hadn't been fully absorbed into my skin yet.
- This cream works well as a primer: it leaves a thick layer on your face that takes hours (20 hours later and I still feel a bit on the apples of my cheeks) to be absorbed by the skin. This layer smooths over my rough spots and blackhead areas and lightens my acne scars like a concealer. When I apply concealer onto my zits, it looks a lot more natural and flush whereas using concealer on my bare face created an unnatural look.
- As a primer, this cream lasts all day.
- This cream is a great, strong moisturizer for dry skin. This seems perfect for the cold, harsh winds of winter!
- My face is left feeling smooth and healthy, not oily.
- After 24 hours, my abnormally rough skin is significantly softer.
- When applied to my days-old zits, the area does sting.