Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Etude House: Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit Review

During my first visit into an Etude House, I was drawn by the size of the Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit; the BB creams I see and buy are always travel size, but this one is huge! After testing it and loving it even more, I just had to purchase this BB cream.

Etude has several BB creams within their Precious Mineral line along with Bright Fit; there's also Cotton Fit and Sun Cream., as well as other foundation-like products of the Precious Mineral line, like powder and sponge.
Now onto the actual product!  The cream comes in a light pearlescent pink rectangular box with fancy silver sparkles.  The design of the box definitely matches Etude's girly princess concept very well.  The supposed qualities of this cream are that it contains SPF, it prevents wrinkles and it brightens your skin.  The right side explains that Etude's Precious Mineral BB Cream line's main ingredient is pearl extract, creating a "silky complexion," along with the three qualities mentioned before.  The directions say to apply on your entire face and then "pat to finish."
The left side has Korean information and the back has more Korean information (and a Chinese translation sticker placed over the top because I bought this at a Hong Kong location).  The bottom just has a barcode and number.
The top of the box gives the product name, SPF number (30) and shade.  The shade I chose was Natural Beige W13.  There were several available shades, at least four, to my surprise because many Asian brands I've seen only carry two shades.
Like I mentioned earlier, the size of the bottle first caught my attention.  The box states that the weight is 60 grams, but there is nothing on the volume.  To give more perspective on the size, compare the bottle to this ruler and my SkinFood BB creams that hold 30 milliliters each.
Here is the actual product.  The front looks very similar to the box.  The back has a little Korean information.
The bottle comes with a sturdy cap and push dispenser.
The consistency is creamy and smooth, and there is no scent.  The amount on my finger tip is plenty for covering one entire cheek.

Pros

  • This cream offers thick coverage, making me look like I have flawless skin!
  • It gives a natural matte finish.
  • After wearing it for a few hours, my face doesn't feel heavy, nor do I sense dryness or oiliness.
  • A little really does go a long way: just a drop covers a large portion of my face.
  • The bottle has a lot of product inside, so you're getting a great deal!  This product will definitely take me quite some time to finish
  • There's no scent, which is great for sensitive people.

Cons

  • Honestly, there is nothing bad about this product!
Overall, I absolutely love this product!  My skin looks and feels healthy and polished, and I think this is my new go-to BB cream.  While using this cream, I look and feel so much more refreshed and confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment