- "U You" is just as upbeat, fun and girly as previous title tracks "I Don't Know" and "Bubibu." This album's sound is very similar to those two songs, which I absolutely love though it doesn't show much variety into song style.
- "NoNoNo" is the promotional track for this album, and with good reason. From the beginning, the song is very catchy and addicting. This track, along with "U You," bring so much poppy goodness to the album.
- "Lovely Day" is a slower song that still has a fun edge to it, yet it's more relaxing. I love listening to this song because it showcases each member's beautiful voices, though honestly all of these songs do illustrate Apink's singing ability.
- "I Need You" is also an upbeat, yet slower song that fits well with this album's concept. It's very refreshing and carefree, always putting a smile to my face.
- "Secret Garden" is a beautiful ballad. I like how the album is named after a ballad, showing more variety in genres (despite what I said for the first track).
- "NoNoNo (Inst.)" is just as it sounds. I'm not really a fan of instrumentals, but this song does have a fun beat that cheers me up.
At the back of the photobook are two pages for the lyrics and credits for the tracks. I love the petals and drawing in the corner!
This album comes with a photocard of one of the six members from the outdoor photoshoot. There are 12 different photocards, two variations per member from various photoshoots. I was hoping to receive Eunji, but I'm happy receiving Naeun, who I've come to know through her time with Taemin on We Got Married. I used to follow Beast when they had just released "Beautiful" and "I Like You the Best" and I just found out Naeun was the main role in both of those music videos! What a small world this is...Naeun looks so refreshing and happy in this photo! On the back is her adorable autograph, along with "I love u" in English. After seeing all of the 12 photocards, I honestly think this one is the prettiest and I'm so happy to have gotten this one!
Overall, I absolutely love the concept of this album, my photocard, and all of the songs are so catchy and fun. Apink never disappoints!