Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Face Shop Olive Essential Cream

Back in February I wrote a review here about my Olive Essential Cream, a sample I got from The Face Shop. Though I've tested so many samples, this is honestly the first sample that I've loved so much and felt such an improvement after only one use, that I bought the actual product for myself!

I'll just review the packaging, my comments about the cream itself are in my original post. I bought this jar for somewhere around 10,000₩, or roughly $10USD. It is a little more pricey than their cheaper lines which I tend to buy (because the cheaper ones tend to have cuter packaging and the more high end ones are just for quality products).
This is a tinted olive green glass jar with a sturdy plastic screw lid with one of the brand's logos (I'm not sure if it's for one of their lines or just a general logo?). Every time you screw back on the lid, it always aligns perfectly to the front label. The jar is pretty small, about as tall as a golf ball.
The bottom of the jar has information printed in Korean, as well as the expiration date December 3, 2016. Usually Korean products would list the manufacture date, so it's nice to see the expiration date for once (since that's the date that really matters). It also states that the cream is 50 ml, or 1.69 fluid ounces.
The inside also has a thick plastic cover with a convenient handle. The underside of the lid also has a foam cushion, but it gets dented due to the handle. And I had to include my Infinite mouse pad in the picture, as they're the same color!

While the packaging isn't cute like a fruit or animal, it's simplistic and really high quality. I will definitely cherish this cream as one of my most favorite products I bought specifically not for the packaging!

2 comments:

  1. how about other product the toner and the emulsion, have you try it ? pls your comment....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! This essential cream is the only product I have tried from this line. I'm sorry I can't help you with the other products~

      Delete