Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Golden Child Photocard Collection Part 2

It's been a jam packed year for Golden Child with three album releases and numerous international events. As the year is winding down, I'm happy to say that I have finally completed by photocard/ticket/book in book sets from Golden Child's first single album Goldenness and third mini album Wish. Here I'll be showing my complete collection for these two albums. I previously showed my collection for Gol-Cha! and Miracle here.

Goldenness: 1st Single Album
Goldenness was released on July 4th, 2018, and each album includes one photocard and one ticket. There are 20 photocards (one red version and one black version per member) and 10 tickets, for a total of 30 goods from this era. July was a busy time as I was putting all of my time and energy into creating a Damdadi jersey for KCON LA. It wasn't until a month had passed that people had stopped selling Goldenness cards and I was left to really dig around and find the cards I was missing (especially Daeyeol's and Jibeom's red cards!). It wasn't until just yesterday that I received my last photocard, Daeyeol's red one!
I really wanted to collect Gol-Cha! photocards because I love baseball, and Miracle photocards because I love school. But with Goldenness photocards, the entire era just felt very special because Golden Child promoted "Let Me" in KCON LA and I'm in love with the fanchant.
Here is the backside of the photocards.
The 10 tickets are personalized to each member.
Here is the backside of the tickets.

Wish: 3rd Mini Album
Wish was released on October 24th, 2018, and each album includes one photocard and on book in book. Like Goldenness, for Wish there are also 20 photocards (one white version and one orange version per member) and 10 book in books, for again a total of 30 goods.
This set of photocards are also very special to me, because these photos were taken in LA shortly after Golden Child finished their KCON LA schedules.
Here is the backside of the photocards.
I also absolutely love the book in books; these are such high quality inclusions. Above is page 3.
Now that I have all 10 books. I'll share all the pages. Here are pages 4 and 5.
Pages 6 and 7.
Pages 8 and 9.
Pages 10 and 11.
Pages 12 and 13.
And page 14.

I'm looking forward to what 2019 has in store for Golden Child and to see what inclusions will be in their future albums!

No comments:

Post a Comment