Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

[LA November 2019] Around Koreatown

2019 has been Lovelyz' year in the US with their first schedule outside of Asia back in April at the Korea Times Music Festival, and now in November for the K-Contents Expo in LA. Prior to Lovelyz' arrival in LA, I spent some time with my friend in Koreatown.
I was only living on a backpack for this trip, which really forced me to not overbuy at the Kpop stores! From Music Plaza, I ended up buying the July 2019 edition of magazine Dazed featuring Golden Child ($15.99), and Lovelyz' normal version of Once Upon A Time (Jin, Sujeong, and Yein, all $18.99 each). From Choice Music, I was able to complete my Once Upon A Time album collection with Jiae ($17.99)!
Above shows my pulls from these albums.
I'm so happy to finally have all album versions of Once Upon A Time! The spine design is so pretty and definitely stands out on my shelf. As for the photocards and postcards from the normal version, I have a ways to go to complete that.
There were also flyers around Ktown promoting a badminton competition; this seemed like so much fun!
Later on, I met another friend who I always go on these Woollim artist trips with. She generously brought back fansite goods from cafe events celebrating members' birthdays and Golden Child's second anniversary. She also got me the PERIPERA x A-Teen Ink Matte Blur Tint featuring Jooha (Bomin's character on Ateen2)!
Here are the backsides of the photocards.

While the main purpose of this trip was to see Lovelyz, seeing my friends and collecting all this merch was definitely such a bonus! Upcoming posts will be about greeting Lovelyz at LAX and attending the K-Contents Expo.

No comments:

Post a Comment