Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Disclaimer About My Blog

I would just like to point out that my obsession for Korean culture was originally based on dramas which I understand are only a mere fraction of Korean culture. I do realize that the culture shouldn't be simply based on these generalizations made by watching dramas, so I just think of these dramas as a way to expose me to other realms of Korean culture, such as kpop, food and beauty.

Bottom line: Though my main obsession was caused by carefully selected, perfect Korean idols, I understand that Korean culture as a whole is different.

I have been thinking about the content of this blog post for quite some time now, which was the main reason why I was so iffy about creating a blog about 'My Seoul Obsession' in the first place. I hope you all understand that I respect the culture as a whole and don't expect it all to be just like in the dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment