Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+ in Shade No. 1
This BB cream comes in a dispenser that squirts out small amounts at a time, which is very convenient because a little goes a long way! I usually gently push down on the dispenser to release one drop about three millimeters in diameter onto my finger. I place one drop on the top of my cheek, one on the bottom of my cheek and one on my chin (my skin is most uneven in these places) and I quickly rub the cream in circular motions to eradicate smear marks. The cream dries really quickly for a matte finish, so be fast!
- Though my skin is darker than the lightest shade, this cream gives light coverage that blends well with my skin.
- The peach scent is refreshing and delightful when putting on the cream and it wears off afterwards
- This cream offers light and smooth coverage that still reveals my freckles, but creates a more even skintone
- The peachy tone blends well with my yellow skintone
- After putting this on my nose, I notice that it emphasizes the blackheads and flaky skin on my nose.
- Though peach is supposed to control oil, it seemed to emphasize it instead.
- To avoid both of these concerns, I just use the cream on my cheeks and chin instead.
Foodtherapy Facial Water Vita-C (Mist)
I bought this mist for $18.70 at the San Francisco SkinFood store, which is splurging for such a small bottle of mist (145ml). This facial mist contains berries rich in vitamin C, along with fresh Alaska glacier water. The smell is a mild, refreshing berry fragrant. I can't stop sniffing it, it's so addicting.
The back label is all written in English. I haven't actually tried this product yet, so I don't have the pros/cons yet. Overall, I do love the light, refreshing berry smell of this mist and will definitely use it as a fragrant mist for summer!
Foodtherapy Stick Perfume No. 3 Happy Vanilla
Retail at the San Francisco store, this perfume is $19.80. This is a solid perfume that twists upward like chapstick and comes with a protective plastic cap inside. The smell is a soothing vanilla scent that smells sophisticated, too sophisticated (like what much older women would wear), once I rub it on my wrists.
You can see how small this solid perfume is compared to my hand; it's about 2 inches high, perfect for on-the-go! Both the packaging of the actual perfume stick and the box are so pretty and the box is very creatively and intricately folded.
This is the bottom of the box. All the info is written in English because I bought this in the San Francisco store, but there is Korean information on the side of the box. The box says that it is supposed to "create a sense of relaxation." It definitely has a calming, soothing scent to it that can put you into a relaxation mood if you believe, I guess.
- The packaging is elegant and pretty
- It is easy to apply
- It is small enough to fit in a purse or pocket, yet there is so much perfume to last a long time
- The first whiff is delightful
- The smell lasts a few hours
- The next few whiffs aren't as delightful, but still offers a classy feeling