Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to My Seoul Obsession!

I started watching Korean dramas in July of 2010. I've seen a couple of Hong Kong films while growing up, but it wasn't until I saw a Korean drama that I fell in love with my Asian culture.

Over the summer of 2010, as I was hanging out at my grandma's. I stumbled in on her watching the 3rd episode of You're Beautiful-the water photo shoot scene. This was the first time I've been exposed to a drama first hand (for years my Vietnamese friend bugged me about dramas-I just thought she was weird then). I fell in love with the characters, the music, EVERYTHING. From then on, I've been watching dramas nonstop and listening to Kpop and OSTs.

As I was watching You're Beautiful a week later, I was at that same water photo shoot scene when my 3 cousins walked in and then they got hooked on Korean dramas and music too. Now, Korean dramas and kpop are all we ever talk about!

It has been over two years now, and my love for Korean culture is as strong as ever. Kpop is all I listen to, kdramas are all I watch, Korean cosmetics are all I use and I wish Korean food was all I eat.

In this blog I'll post my encounters and exposure of anything Korean. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment