- "When I Was Your Man" is a great song to start the tracklist! This is the song that most fits my elevator music concept; it sounds so sophisticated with the bits of falsetto and the long notes throughout the chorus. Also Peniel's English is a nice addition to the song, bringing the elegance of the song back down to a more casual tone.
- "Thriller" is the main track, and is the only song that doesn't fit my elevator music idea. From the start, the instrumentals and singing are intense and fit the album's dark and manly concept very well.
- "Why Are You Like This" is a calming song compared to the previous track. The chorus is so catchy and I can't help but dance to it every time! This track also really showcases Eunkwang's amazing vocals.
- "Catch Me" is a fun and fast song with a catchy (haha) chorus...I really love this song but I'm out of words to describe it -.-
- "Like A Crystal" is definitely my most favorite song from this album. Peniel's opener got me hooked, and it's his beginning part that pushed me over the edge to buy Thriller. I like that it has soothing instrumentals yet the rapping and singing make it more intense.
- "Star" begins and ends with the instrumental of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," using a childhood favorite to offer an innocent quality to this track. The chorus is really relaxing while the rapping offsets the softness of the song.
Overall, I love all of the songs, and having BtoB cowrite them makes this album that much more meaningful. While the photobook isn't my style, it's still a very nice collection of photos, and the photocard is a nice bonus. Most importantly, the songs are touching and I can't stop listening to the album on repeat!