- The adhesiveness makes these strips very easy to put on my face and stay on very well.
- The shape of the nose strip makes it easy to form around the bottom of my nostrils.
- The triangle strips are pain-free to remove and the nose strip is tolerable, if done slowly.
- A decent amount of blackheads were removed, though I was hoping for more.
- The forehead and chin strips are very small and are pointless in general, since these areas aren't common trouble spots for blackheads.
- It's difficult to remove all air bubbles between my skin and the strips.
Update: I used the nose strip again, and this time I put pressure on the strip to mold directly onto my nostrils for the first three minutes. Doing this, I was able to rip out a lot more blackheads! But while removing the strip, I also saw many blackheads that were barely sticking to the strip and then stayed in my pores. I'm just glad that I had much better results the second time around.
Also, this Egg White Pack also has an accompanying Egg White Nose Pack (Cool Down) strip that is sold separately and meant to cool down the nose directly after using the Egg White Pack nose strip; you can read this review here.