The directions state to use this product after washing your face and using toner. Then unfold and line the sheet onto your face according to the designated eye, nose and mouth holes and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Afterwards, remove the sheet and pat the excess on your face for deeper absorption.
It was a bit difficult to unfold the mask. Be careful not to rip it! But my pomegranate sheet easily unfolded. This is a circular mask sheet with slits around the border to fit over your face and huge, larger-than-life size holes for the eyes, nose and mouth. But the mask is so large anyways, that you can bunch up and fold over the mask at the temples to cover the eye holes. This is obvious, but make sure to line the mask perfectly and tap it so it lies directly on your face, with no air bubbles, for maximum absorption.
- Both scents are refreshing, subtle, not too overpowering and linger for the full 20 minutes.
- On the face, the sheet is cooling and refreshing; perfect for those hot, summer months.
- The sheet stays on my face really well; I can be very mobile and move my face in all angles without worrying about it budging.
- There is so much excess liquid afterwards, it's nice to re-soak the sheet and use it as a cleansing towelette on my body.
- The mask sheet is a very generic, one-size-fits-all sheet. The eye and mouth holes are especially big, so much of my face isn't covered by the sheet. Also the mung bean mask sheet is meant to clean pores, but the fit was so poor around my nose, that none of my blackheads were covered by the sheet (and I had to realize this after I had finished using the sheet -.-).
- After removing the mask sheet off my face, the excess quickly dries up, but leaves a sticky residue over my face.