Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

San Francisco: InfiniTea

Last time I visited San Francisco, I passed by a bubble tea shop with the coolest name ever: InfiniTea. Despite no actual relation to Infinite, I still wanted to try out the place just because of its name. This small shop is on a corner, at 5351 Geary Boulevard in Inner Richmond.
The logo and storefront are very nice, and inside there are a few small tables. The menu is extensive in bubble teas, with black tea, green tea, milk tea, smoothie, etc., and there are a few snack combos as well. They also offer a happy hour bubble tea special, where a 16 ounce bubble tea selected from a minimal menu costs only $1.99. My family and I ordered milk teas with honey, caramel and lycee, and we all thought that it was just too overly sweet. While the drinks weren't up to par, I'm still happy that this place exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment