Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

1st Look Magazine Vol. 158 Review

It's been quite awhile since I last bought a magazine featuring Infinite, but while at Ktown in LA last weekend, I picked up 1st Look Vol. 158 featuring L! I blog more about purchasing this magazine at Music Plaza here.

As I mentioned in the Vol. 157 issue of 1st Look here, 1st Look is a biweekly entertainment and lifestyle magazine. This magazine is made of slightly nicer quality than a nice newspaper, and is quite large, with dimensions 10.25" by 15.25".
Here is our cover boy on the July 5, 2018 edition of 1st Look!
Here are the table of contents.
L is also featured on the "Moment" page (which is probably dedicated to the cover model?).
And now onto L's featured article, "Real, L"!
I love just how big this magazine is, and how they maximize the quality and image size.
L's article covers 10 pages, with 8 of the pages for beautiful photos.
I like how each photo conveys such different feelings.
The last 2 pages show closeup shots of L, as well as his interview.
Indirectly related to Woollim, there are also 4 pages of Produce 48 clothing being modeled. I thought this was pretty interesting.
Here are the last 2 pages of the Produce 48 article.

Overall, I'm happy to have this issue in my collection! The photos are so high quality, large, and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment