Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Ordering My Lovelyz Once Upon A Time Albums

Lovelyz has come back with their 6th mini album, Once Upon A Time. The album was released digitally on May 20th, 2019, and physically on May 21st. There is a limited version and a normal version. Usually I would buy just one copy of each, however this time Woollim cleverly released 9 versions of the normal album (one group and one per member) that has a different front cover and spine where when all are placed together create the latest Lovelyz logo. Because the spine is what I display on my shelf, it would look incomplete if I only have one normal version...so my plan was to buy four copies of the normal version, all from different sellers in hopes of not receiving duplicates, and hopefully buying the remaining ones I'm missing later on.

Pre-Ordering

I pre-ordered the limited version and one normal version from Music Plaza and chose the cheapest shipping option (USPS Media Mail Parcel), totaling to just under $56. I had such an excellent experience pre-ordering my Woohyun A New Journey albums from here that I confidently chose to order from Music Plaza again. Despite me raving about the super fast shipping last time, this time my package from Music Plaza took the longest to ship, on May 26th PDT.

I pre-ordered one copy of the normal version from Choice Music with USPS Media Mail Parcel for just over $21. I was dissatisfied with my previous order from them for Golden Child's Wish albums because they took a very long time to ship out, but I figured because I'm ordering the same album from multiple vendors, I don't mind testing them out again. My package shipped out on May 23rd PDT.

I pre-ordered one copy of the normal version from Kpoptown with Small Packet Service, which doesn't include tracking, for just under $22. My package shipped out on May 22nd PDT.

I pre-ordered one copy of the normal version from eBay seller "worldbiggeststore" which stated that purchases here count on Hanteo and Gaon charts. My order was just over $20 and doesn't include tracking. My package shipped out on May 20th PDT.

Delivery

My Choice Music package arrived first, on May 28th. My one album was secured in bubblewrap then placed inside a flat cardboard box that fit my album perfectly. Unfortunately there was a small scratch on the back of my album, but other than that, the album arrived in good condition.
Choice also provided a "Choice Music" sticker and to my surprise, an unofficial Kei postcard! These are the postcards that Choice would give for free when making a purchase over a certain amount, and when I went in April they didn't have any freebies for Woollim artists (other than Eunbi and Chaewon). My random special letter and photocard were slipped in between pages 32 and 33.
From Choice Music, I pulled the Kei cover, Mijoo special letter, and Jin photocard. I'm so happy to have pulled Jin; I rarely have luck pulling my bias; the only other time I pulled Jin was for the cover strip from A New Trilogy.
My Kpoptown package arrived second, on May 29th. My album arrived in perfect condition, secured in bubblewrap and then placed in a waterproof envelope. My random special letter was slipped in between pages 32 and 33 and the photocard in between 22 and 23. From this album, I pulled the Jisoo cover, Yein special letter, and Jisoo photocard.
My "worldbiggeststore" eBay package arrived on May 30th. My album was wrapped in many layers of bubblewrap and then placed in a waterproof envelope, and arrived with a scratch on the front cover and one corner with a dent. My random special letter was slipped in between pages 10 and 11 and the photocard in between 28 and 29. I pulled the Mijoo cover, Mijoo special letter, and Kei photocard.
My Music Plaza package arrived on May 31st. My two albums came in perfect condition; they were loosely bundled in large bubblewrap and then placed inside cardboard box. My order came with an unofficial card of Loona and G-idle. My random special letter was slipped in between pages 30 and 31 and the photocard in between 22 and 23.
I pulled the group cover, Mijoo special letter, and Kei photocard.

Pulls
Each normal album comes with one special letter out of eight and one photocard out of eight. These designs are different from the limited album. Above is what I pulled overall.
In all, for the random cover, I pulled the group, Jisoo, Mijoo, and Kei.
Here are how the spines look like when putting my albums together.
For the special letters, I pulled 3 Mijoo (!!!) And 1 Yein.
For the photocards, I pulled 1 Jisoo, 2 Kei, and 1 Jin.

Overall, I really love this era. The photoshoots and albums are so gorgeous. I've blogged about the normal version here and the limited version here. I'm also open to trading my duplicate Mijoo special letter and Kei photocard for any member I'm missing, or crosstrading with other Infinite or Lovelyz photocards. And now to ponder if I should stop here or collect all 9 versions of the normal album...

No comments:

Post a Comment