Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

Ordering My Golden Child Without You Albums

I can't believe it's already a new era for Golden Child! Golden Child's first repackage album Without You was released on January 29th, 2020. I was quite late in pre-ordering this time, placing my order on January 28th KST. I know I complain about almost every company, but this time I settled on Ktown4u because even though they've messed up my order at least twice, I know they own up to their mistakes, unlike Kpoptown who messed up my order and never refunded me back. So, I ordered 5 copies of the repackage album along with folded posters for $77 USD plus $53 express shipping (option of UPS or EMS, so I chose UPS). I'm unsure why DHL hasn't been an option lately...I always worry if Ktown will ask for additional shipping fees; the email details showed my package would be 3,700g and luckily my package was shipped without any additional fees on January 30th at 10AM KST. I was really happy for it to be shipped out so quickly.
My other worry is if they shipped out the correct items, as this is where Ktown has messed up my orders at least twice. My package arrived on January 31st and to my relief, I did receive everything I had ordered. My 5 albums along with 5 folded posters were securely wrapped in several layers of bubblewrap and with a large bubble sheet on top to fill the box. 4 albums were together, followed by the 5 posters, and then another album. And I received 2 copies of 1 poster and 3 copies of the other. And to my pleasant surprise, Ktown included another 5% off coupon which expires at the end of the year. I'm definitely 100% satisfied with my order!
This is the first time Golden Child only has 1 version instead of 2 versions since Gol-Cha! Which is to my disappointment because there are 1/10 random posters, 1/10 random special films, and 1/10 random photocards that I'd like to collect, so with that it'd be great if there were also more versions containing the same random pulls...
For my first copy, I pulled the Jaehyun photocard and Donghyun special film within pages 16 and 17, as well as the Donghyun poster. I can't express just how happy I was to pull Jaehyun! It's usually hard for me to pull my bias(es) so I really lucked out this time.
For my second copy, I pulled the Daeyeol photocard and Y special film within pages 18 and 19, as well as another copy of the Donghyun poster! As I was unfolding the poster, when I saw those clasped hands, I figured it was a duplicate.
For my third copy, I pulled the Bomin photocard and Bomin special film (double Bomin!) within the tracklist page, along with the Y poster.
For my fourth copy, I pulled the Seungmin photocard and Joochan special film within pages 48 and 49, as well as the Jaehyun poster! I am in love with this poster and am so happy to have pulled another Jaehyun random.
And for my last copy, I pulled the Donghyun photocard (complete Donghyun set!) and Tag special film within pages 22 and 23, along with another Donghyun poster. I think Donghyun's making it pretty clear how he's nailing this era with his mature look!
To recap, for the photocards I pulled Daeyeol, Seungmin, Jaehyun, Donghyun, and Bomin.
For the special films I pulled Y, Tag, Donghyun, Joochan, and Bomin.
And for the posters I pulled Y, Jaehyun, and Donghyun x3. These posters are absolutely beautiful, high quality, and huge! Out of the three random inclusions, the poster is definitely my favorite.
Here is everything I pulled. I'm happy to have pulled almost every member (and sad I didn't pull Jangjun or Jibeom...Jibeom especially since he's my other bias!). I'll be posting an unboxing review of this album soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment