This product smells mild, like typical clean soap. There is no distinct smell. The consistency is very smooth and a tad runny (like in the top picture), but within a minute it coagulates comparable to the dried up lotion buildup in lotion dispensers (like in the bottom picture).
The instructions on YesStyle say to place the product in your palms and add water to create foam, then massage your face with the cleanser. Then wash off the foam with lukewarm water.
- A little goes a long way: the amount in the above picture is more than enough for one use. Also once you add water, the foam is very abundant.
- The cleanser foams very easily with just a bit of water.
- I felt no sensation on my face, but maybe that means that it's not working?
- My face feels and looks clean right afterwards.
- Though my face seems clean, my face doesn't really seem youthful or vibrant.
- No matter how much I rinsed my face, I kept feeling soapy residue on my face.
- The smell stays on my hands for awhile, which isn't so pleasant the longer it lingers.
Overall, this is a decent face wash if you want just a basic cleanser. I didn't see any immediate results for youthful, vigilant skin, but maybe if you use it on a regular basis you'll see better results. I usually write more information in my product review posts, but I couldn't access the Tony Moly website; sorry for the inconvenience.