The packaging, not the product itself, really won me over. The "stirring spoon" comes straight out from the top and can be used to stir and scoop up the scrub! I guess this feature is more for those who want to be sanitary to scoop out the scrub, but then the spoon slot will get all covered in excess scrub, which isn't good. Also the top is adorable, showing cute latte art.
The bottom of this "cup" has information in Korean and the date of production. To open, simply screw off the top portion. Sadly despite having a protective slip, a bit of product still spilled into the inside of the lid. The top right photo reveals that the product isn't full to begin with.
- The packaging is way too adorable.
- The scent is heavenly!
- The color-changing effect is unique and easily indicates when the scrub has taken effect.
- My face instantly feels and appears very clean and healthily matte (not glossy).
- It seems that this cup will last me awhile.
- The scrub is very gentle, perfect for an everyday cleanser.
- I honestly have nothing to complain about!