- "Tell Me Love" is the main track of the album. I really like this song; there are so many contrasting elements that I just can't place the genre. It starts off like a fun pop song, but goes techno, then becomes a pop ballad, and repeats again. Overall it gives such fun, uplifting energy.
- "Blind" has that crazy contrasting genre concept as well. It begins very fast paced, but juggles between a pop ballad.
- "Ma Red Night" is another fun pop number. The instrumentals are very addicting!
- "Why not" is the slowest song on the album, yet it's still just as upbeat, just a bit more mellow.
- "Tell Me Love (Inst.)" is the last track. Instrumental versions are always fillers and I tend to skip instrumentals, but it's still nice to include an extra track.
Overall, I really like the album and songs! This was my first encounter with History, and they definitely left a positive impression on me. While I don't consider myself a Storia (History's fandom), I'll definitely stay in touch with their comebacks!