website, this product hydrates, moisturizes, repairs and brightens skin. This essence is targeted at those with pimples and with dry and dull skin. It contains snail slime, which is very interesting and unique. On the sample, the print states that this essence is for anti-wrinkle, whitening and nutrition. I don't know why the website and sample list two completely different effects.
- There is a subtle, pleasant lemon scent while applying the essence to my face, and it fades quickly so the scent doesn't become overwhelming.
- There is no irritation or discomfort, even on my sensitive areas with zits.
- The essence feels very light on my face.
- The product easily spreads, and a little goes a long way.
- I suggest using this like a night cream. I tried using it as a primer, but the essence takes too long to be absorbed and therefore dilutes additional products I use.
- As mentioned before, there is a slightly sticky residue, which may bother people.
- It takes awhile for the skin to completely absorb this product. I applied several layers and it took around an hour for it to fully absorb.