- This gel is a great exfoliating scrub, so I guess it does its job well. I feel my acne stinging, meaning that this gel must be working well.
- I usually use this wash at the end of the day, and this product removes the oil well.
- The product is cool and refreshing to the touch.
- It washes off very easily, cutting down on my nighttime routine.
- This dries out my skin in certain areas, so it's good for those with greasy skin.
- A lot of the solidified gel scraps remain in my hair. They look like when someone wipes their tears with a tissue, and the tissue scraps remain around your eyes.
- This gel may sting those with sensitive skin.
- You need to use a lot of product in order to fully and thoroughly clean your face.
- I'm such a sucker for cute packaging, and this product does not cut it. It is a very plain and dull tube with a printed label stuck on.