- The subtle raspberry aroma is very pleasing and lasts throughout and well after the 20 minutes.
- Surprisingly the fit of this mask was very tight and perfect, from the nose upward. The eye hole was just big enough to expose my eyebrows, but on the downside my eyelids weren't covered in the mask.
- The liquid is very moist, and the mask feels like a gelled up sanitizer wipe.
- The mask was very cool and chilling, giving a refreshing and relaxing experience.
- Afterwards my face was very moist. I decided to tap the excess for my face to better absorb the liquid. After this tapping, my face was a bit sticky but not in a gross way.
- Because the mask was still so moist after the first usage, I stored it back in the packet to reuse the following evening. The packet wasn't as cool, more room temperature, but the sheet was still moist and fragrant. Unfortunately the mask was very loose and fell right off when I sat up, but I was still able to wipe my neck and limbs with the excess liquid.
- When I first put the sheet on, there was so much liquid absorbed into the sheet that it was very suffocating around my nose.
- Like many mask sheets, this one is a bit loose from the nose downward. The mouth hole is twice as big as my mouth, so half of my chin was exposed.