Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

[Update] Infinite: Infinite Only 6th Mini Album (Normal Edition) Review

I previously did an unboxing review of the normal edition of Infinite's 6th mini album, Infinite Only, here. I'm doing an update on this album because my friend gifted me with two more copies and many of the photocards (more about my haul here)!
My friend gave me albums containing the special pages of Myungsoo and Sungyeol!
Myungsoo's has 8 pages from the white photoshoot, with 1 of the photos also included in the limited photobook and all others are exclusive to this special section. Sungyeol's has 5 pages from the white photoshoot, with all photos exclusive to this special section.
Myungsoo's has 3 pages from the black photoshoot, with 1 photo duplicated in the limited photobook. Sungyeol's has 6 pages from the black photoshoot, with 2 photos duplicated in the limited photobook.
The normal edition of Infinite Only includes 2 random photocards out of 14. One set is from the black-and-white photoshoot and is in all black-and-white, while the other set is from the all-black photoshoot and is in color. My friend gave me 10 different photocards, so I'm only missing Woohyun's and Myungsoo's cards. The images of these 10 photocards are not in the limited nor the normal photobook, and Hoya's and Sungyeol's photocards aren't in their special pages.
The backside of these photocards have a printed message and autograph of that member. It's too bad the messages are the same for both versions of each member.

This will be my last post for 2016. Please look forward to my upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment