Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

[IFNT COLL] Drama Merchandise

Here's the next installation of My Infinite Collection series: Infinite members' drama merchandise! For a refresher, check out my introductory post about my collection here. Usually I would provide a list of anything that I'm missing, however I'm just not really sure what drama merchandise I'm missing that would include a photo or something else of an Infinite member. I will include the ∞ for each item to link my unboxing review of it.
This mini collection only consists of dramas that featured Hoya and/or L. For the dramas where they were not a part of the main cast, I impulse bought their drama OSTs in hopes that a photo of Hoya/L would be included. Lo and behold, each OST that I gambled on did have Hoya/L included^^ Below I'll list the dramas in Korean alphabetical order.

가면 Mask (Hoya)
 This CD isn't photo-heavy, but I was very happy to see one small picture of Hoya on the last page! I absolutely loved the complex, suspenseful storyline of Mask, and Hoya's acting made me fall for him all over again!


내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀 My Lovely Girl (Hoya & L)
 I honestly still have not finished this drama...and I don't know if I ever will. The story isn't interesting, the characters are a bit boring, there's no chemistry, and I just don't have that emotional attachment. Despite all of that, I got the album in support of Infinite Power^^

너를 사랑한 시간 The Time We Weren't In Love (L)
 This drama is definitely one of my top five favorites, and not just because of Myungsoo! Ha Ji Won is such a lovable actress and I loved the relationship between her character and Myungsoo's. Sadly Myungsoo's only featured in those two pages (above), but it's nice reliving that umbrella scene every time I look at it^^

닥치고 꽃미남밴드 Shut Up Flower Boy Band (L)
SUFBB is a very special drama to me because it is the drama that converted me from loving Kdramas to loving Kpop, and more specifically, becoming an Inspirit. I was watching this drama the same time that a college friend was showing me Infinite's music video for "Be Mine", and watching that karaoke scene where they sang "Be Mine", it all clicked and I just fell in love with Myungsoo and Infinite.
I am also including the Etude House Pink Dolphin hand cream, because that scene is always so fresh in my mind. To think, I have the same hand cream style that Myungsoo held in his hand...^^

앙큼한 돌싱녀 Cunning Single Lady (L)
This drama is lighthearted and refreshing, and Myungsoo's character just makes it all the more better! He played the perfect assistant with his cheerful and youthful personality.

응답하라 1997 Reply 1997 (Hoya)
Honestly, I had tried watching this drama long before I knew about Infinite and before I was into Kpop. It was just too different from the fluffy dramas I was used to back then. After I became an Inspirit and realized that Hoya was in Reply 1997, I instantly fell in love with Hoya's acting. Really, I am first drawn to actors within Kpop groups, and don't even realize that they're idols until much later. I do wonder if I had continued watching Reply 1997 initially, would Hoya have been my bias...?

Please do let me know if you think I'm missing anything within this collection! I will continue My Infinite Collection series, as well as do some more unboxing reviews for more Infinite albums^^

No comments:

Post a Comment