Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Kpop Haul from Taiwan!

Last week my uncle traveled to Taiwan and surprised me with some kpop merchandise! I was ecstatic to receive in the mail CDs of my all-time favorite artists, as well as a kpop magazine.
I now have IU's extended play Real, which also includes a photo book. I also received CNBlue's latest Japanese mini album, Robot. Lastly, I have Kim Hyun Joong's latest Japanese full album, Unlimited, which also includes a poster of Hyun Joong. I'll have another post up for reviews and more details on these albums.
This kpop magazine illustrates pages of the latest idol groups and their most current events and projects. Included is also a poster of Queen In Hyun's Man, a drama that is on my watch list for its unique story line!

I was so excited to receive these treasures in the mail and can't wait for my upcoming posts about these CDs!

No comments:

Post a Comment