Magic Tint in Grape
This tint has a fruity punch to it, smell-wise and color-wise. This is grape flavor, and its scent is lightly coated with sweet purple grapes. The color is a deep purple-red wine hue. This tint consists of a very conformed, solid jelly consistency, which is good because when you use your finger to get the product, you can easily control how much product to get.
- This grape flavor offers a sophisticated berry hue
- The color is natural, yet vibrant
- There is a pleasant, subtle grape scent
- A little goes a long way, so this tint will last quite awhile
- The solid jelly form makes it easy to get the right amount (which wouldn't be a problem if there were an applicator)
- The color stays on well (I used a paper towel to rub off the tint roughly from my lips but it still stayed on).
Note: these cons are only for makeup novices like myself (as you can see, all my beauty reviews are for skincare, not makeup).
- You must have smooth, unchapped lips first, so layer your lips with a moisturizing balm beforehand.
- The color stays on too well and there is no applicator provided. It's hard to control this product with my finger, and I accidentally put some tint above my lip...so stay in control, or else you will have tinted skin!
- This tint gives off a sticky feeling, even two hours after initial application