Tony Moly Dr. Tony AC Control Acne Cleansing Foam
- The smell is a gentle detergent scent, similar to that of hotel soap. The scent could be better, but it's not bad.
- This product easily foams and is easily distributed throughout my face.
- My face feels matte and clean afterwards.
- After drying my face, I have a tingly, stinging feeling throughout my face...does that mean it's working? It's not a pleasant feeling, but it does go away after a few minutes.
Etude House Know Your Body Soft Cream Scrub
I always considered body scrub as an unnecessary but luxurious step in my shower routine, so I decided to test this product out. There isn't much information about this product online, so hopefully my review will shed some light on this mysterious body scrub. My skin has been drier than usual due to the bone-chilling weather, so I'm hoping this body scrub will moisturize my skin back to health!
The packaging of this sample is simple, yet girly and adorable, matching Etude House's princess-like concept.
- The mousse-like texture is interesting and fun
- The exfoliation was a nice surprise
- The scent is tolerable, but it is a light, vanilla smell (to describe it nicely) that isn't too appealing
- My skin doesn't feel soft or smooth coming out of the shower