Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My 2013 Drama Watch List

Despite the many amazing dramas in 2012, I am anticipating some exciting new dramas for 2013!

Absolutely Him (aka Absolute Boyfriend)
This drama is very elusive and I have only heard rumors about its production. Absolutely Him is about a woman who orders a perfect, handsome guy robot to act as her boyfriend. I have heard wonderful things about both the Japanese and Taiwanese versions of this drama, and can't wait for the Korean version!

City Conquest
This drama reminds me a lot of City Hunter. Kim Hyun Joong stars as a man who despises his parents and therefore leads him to be a fighter of justice for his city. Despite being an action/revenge type drama, I'm excited for its supposed romance. Another romance with Hyun Joong as the lead-yes, please!

Gu Family Book
This historical drama stars Lee Seung Ki and Suzy and centers around a half gumiho (nine-tailed fox), half human. I'm not a huge fan for historical dramas, but I'd love to see Suzy acting in such a different genre than her usual schoolgirl role (Dream High, Big).

My Flower Boy Neighbor
This drama is the third in the Oh! Boy Series. It stars Park Shin Hye in a Rapunzel-type role as a woman trapped in a tower who spies on her flower boy neighbor, played by Yoon Shi Yoon. I love the Flower Boy Series (especially Flower Boy Ramyun Shop) and hope that this drama lives up to the series' expectations!

I can't wait for another drama-filled year and hope these dramas will not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment