As for the songs, these six tracks fit K.Will's voice and style perfectly. His voice is so soothing and calming, I always listen to this album when I'm in a relaxing mood. Again, I am no where close to being a music expert, so I'll just give my thoughts on each track.
- Fall in Fall is a great introductory track that leads into the album yet still showcases K.Will's charming voice.
- You Don't Know Love is the main track of this album that has a really catchy chorus. The beginning also opens with what it seems like a DJ scratching the track, making for a pleasantly surprising start to the otherwise usual main track of K.Will.
- It's Not You is another beautiful song. Throughout the song, K.Will really sings his heart out and throws his emotions into it, making for such a heartwarming song despite not knowing the meaning of the lyrics.
- First Love Ends is a much slower ballad that also showcases his angelic voice.
- Bubble has a more fun and upbeat tone to it. This song has other components unlike the rest of the tracklist, including K.Will's rapping and a dialogue between him and Sistar's Bora.
- Slip of the Tongue may seem like an unusual title for a song, but it's so beautiful. Right from the beginning, this track sounds like such a hit. It has that intense OST type instrumental, like a song that would be played during a cliffhanger of a drama.
Overall, this album is so gorgeous and fitting for fall. K.Will's voice expresses so much emotion and he has that really angelic, soothing sound if that makes sense. The photos and packaging are also very beautiful; these photos should be on display at an art gallery, because they fit this season concept and showcase the scenery just as much as they do of K.Will. This is definitely an album I'll treasure for a long time.