Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Infinite Infinite Effect Paper Frame Review

Sadly Woollim didn't sell any merchandise at their Vancouver and LA stops during Infinite's second world tour, Infinite Effect. Fortunately, I was able to find one official item from the world tour while I was shopping in LA. I stopped by Music Plaza in LA Koreatown, which I've blogged about here before, and was so ecstatic to find both the Mask OST album and the Infinite IE Paper Frame set! Here I'll only talk about the paper frames, and I'll blog about the album later on.
I bought this paper frame set for $17.99USD before tax, which isn't bad at all considering it was priced at 15,000₩ at IE in Seoul.
The back of the cardboard box lists the contents inside.
I don't like the new holographic sticker...it says "woollim" but with "sm" printed all over the background.
The photos and paper frames are stacked and held together by a clear plastic slip.
From top to bottom (and left to right), the products are stacked with seven small photos, followed by seven small frames, then two large photos sandwiched in between two medium-sized frames, and at the bottom are two large frames.
All the frames have the same design in the center and are blank on the backside. There are seven 3" x 5" frames, two 4" x 6" frames, and two 5" x 7" frames. The two middle frames are for you to put whatever pictures you want (ie. photos are not included with this set for these frames).
From top to bottom, the photos were Sungkyu, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Woohyun, L, Hoya, group, then the logo. It's nice how the photos have that white border so you know if you still see that line when you put it in the frame, you should readjust the photo.
The backside of all the cards look the same.
To use the frames, simply slip the photo through the slit at the top of the frame. But go slowly when putting it in, you don't want to bend the photo!
Here are the photos in their frames! I'm not really sure what to do with these; I just have my paper frames from TSC2 displayed flat on my Infinite memorabilia shelf. I guess these IE frames can join them^^

No comments:

Post a Comment